Rules and environment
Click here to read the final rules.
Every contestant is seated by a laptop which has access to the contest system and software as listed below. See the rules for guidance on the submission languages.
- Model: Lenovo T450 or Lenovo T440p
- CPU: i5-5200U @ 2.2 GHz or similar
- Memory: 8GiB
- Disk: at least 100 GB of free space
- Notice the danish keyboard layout!
See the rules for information on how to bring your own keyboard and mouse (“Each contestant may bring one wired non-programmable USB keyboard and/or one wired non-programmable USB mouse to use instead of the keyboard and track-pad that is built into the laptop. Contestant keyboard and mouse should be presented to the Technical Committee during the practice session.“)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy Jellyfish)
- Desktop manger: GNOME
- Compilers/Runtimes: gcc, pypy3, ruby
- Editors: emacs, vim, nano, gedit, codeblocks, kdevelop, vscode, geany, joe, kate, kdevelop
- Debuggers: gdb, valgrind, ddd
- Other: firefox, gnome-terminal, konsole, byobu
For questions, comments or requests contact Markus Krabbe Larsen (email@example.com).